west side during the summer

Mike Schwartz mike.l.schwartz at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 16:02:26 MST 2009

OK, I guess I forgot, that it asks me to enter the "library card number"
(and a password)
for my *GLENDALE  "library card"* -- which *"some" persons* (like, some
"non-Glendale" residents)* do not have.*

Well, I guess ONE of you, can have me log on with MY "library card number"
(and password),
-- although I can "probably" only do that for one person at a time.

...I forgot how inconvenient it is, to be a "non-" Glendale resident.
(I have lived in Glendale since Dec 1993...)

if this causes many "West Siders" to prefer some other location,
then rest assured that this "meeting room reservation" was
applied for as a "one time event".

I thought it [this place] might prove to be a good place for future meetings
too;  but if that does not happen, then, OK.
--
Mike Schwartz
Glendale  AZ
schwartz at acm.org