ABLEconf 2009 planning

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Mon Jun 15 21:09:58 MST 2009

moin moin,

it's time to get ABLEconf 2009 going. Please join the ABLEconf discuss
list and join our meetings Sunday nights if you'd like to participate.

Last year's event went really well. We've got some experience under our
belts, so we should be able to do even better this year.

We do need to do a better job of reaching out to the general public. We
certainly have opportunity as Free Software makes even more financial
sense in a down economy.

This is a state-wide event even though it'll be in the Phoenix area.

http://www.ABLEconf.com/node/24

ciao,

der.hans
#  A t-shirt a day keeps the noose away. - der.hans