OT: Hardware free to good, bad, or indifferent home

tjones136 at cox.net tjones136 at cox.net
Tue Jun 9 17:10:53 MST 2009

Found a smoking deal on some hardware, didn't realize how literal that was.

I have a generic midtower case, with 380W power supply, a ViewSonic A90f 17 inch CRT monitor, a generic USB optical mouse, and a 104 key PS2 Kensington keyboard to give away.  All items were in working order as of last week.

These came from a smoker's home, as I found out too late.  Unless you're a smoker or really love scrubbing things clean, I don't recommend grabbing these items.  Also, the previous owner had fetish for writing his name on things with permanent marker.

This is in Chandler, near Pecos and McQueen.

Thanks

TJ