west side during the summer

Lyle Tuttle L.tuttle at cox.net
Sat Jun 6 06:02:50 MST 2009

There are four Home & Garden Expo Centers in the greater Phoenix
area.......each has free meeting space......go to
http://www.homeandgardenexpocenter.com/  and take a look -- the one
in Peoria is right behind Dillons, a great BBQ place......

Did I mention that they are FREE, and already set up for
meetings....and I bet if you wanted to, you could promote a LINUX DAY
for the public..."Everything you ever wanted to know about Linux", or
"Linux for Dummies"..."Linux 101 - Free Course"..

and show it off to newbies...like me....

lyle