west side during the summer

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Fri Jun 5 00:28:37 MST 2009

moin moin,

this summer we won't have guaranteed ready access to the school for our
meetings.

I want to thank Arizona Conservatory for Arts and Academics for opening
their doors for us for most of the year, but we need to make alternate
plans for June, July and August this summer.

We could just meet at Applebeeѕ or some other place across the street for
a Stammtisch type of meeting. If we get lucky we might even be able to do
mini-presentations.

Anyone know of a nice locally owned restarant near I-17 and Bell? Bonus if
it has a room we can use and wireless :).

ciao,

der.hans
#  I only eat free-range vegetables that were hunted down and slain by
#  a member of my immediate family.  -- der.hans