BAD kubuntu

Stephen cryptworks at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 14:25:51 MST 2009

getting it to boot is a big start, but im still with those suggesting
some quick HDD diagnostics just to make sure befor eyou get so drastic
as reinstall they are generally easy if you can borrow some download
space and a cdrom...

but given the new iso isnt booting either it may be a bios setting or
memory issue.

about what point is the boot process failing?

On Fri, Jul 31, 2009 at 1:59 PM, <tshipley at deru.com> wrote:
> Ubuntu is a little more solid than Kubuntu, but since the computer doesn't boot let alone launch the X windowing system I doubt that is immediately relevant.
>

> Sent from my BlackBerry Smartphone provided by Alltel

Stephen