Geek/Tech/Entrepreneur Stuff to do in PHX

Alan Dayley alandd at consultpros.com
Fri Jul 31 10:49:39 MST 2009

On Fri, Jul 31, 2009 at 10:08 AM, Matt Graham<danceswithcrows at usa.net> wrote:

> I read something about this just this morning:
> http://azcentral.com/community/tempe/articles/2009/07/31/20090731coworking0719.html
> , take a look at the reader comments below the article.  (It's like a
> bunch of Negative Nellies spend their time posting comments on the
> local paper's site... I don't get it.)

Nice article.

Sad, silly people in the comments.  I know a very successful web dev
guy who attributes participation at Gangplank and on Twitter for
getting him more business than he can handle.  Some of the people
commenting appear to argue that result is not possible.  I'll tell the
web guy that his reality is not real.  ;^)

Alan