Geek/Tech/Entrepreneur Stuff to do in PHX

Alan Dayley alandd at consultpros.com
Fri Jul 31 09:07:53 MST 2009

Hey everyone.  I wanted to point out some events and information I
have come to be involved with that many of you will probably also
enjoy.  I also would love to see more Linux/FS/OSS people
participating in these things.

http://www.phxsug.org - Phoenix Scrum User Group website

http://gangplankhq.com - A co-working space and group of tech
companies that sponsor lots of events.  Great place to meet other
developers.  Channel 3 had a segment about Gangplank on the news
Wednesday night.  It gives a good flavor of what the place is about:
http://gangplankhq.com/2009/07/collaboration-over-competition-w-3tv/

http://azgroups.com - a calendar of geek group meetings and events

http://eventification.com - another calendar of geek/tech/entrepreneur
events under construction by a friend of mine

http://meetupstogoto.com - A list of valley groups, meetings and
meetups.  Something there for anyone!

http://readphoenix.com - A list of many, many blogs written by people
who live here in the Phoenix valley.

I know I'm missing others, like the Java User Group, etc.  You'll find
some of them in the above lists.  Please highlight ones you like or
share new ones with the group.

The Phoenix tech social scene is exploding!  And that is a great thing!

Alan