Java web page key word search protocal

Bryan O'Neal boneal at cornerstonehome.com
Fri Jul 31 02:17:44 MST 2009

Ok, so I want to, with utmost efficacy, go through a web pages and ask how
many of a set of key words is in that web page. Does any one know of a good
open source tool for this?
I have hundreds of web pages and a near equal number of key word sets so
scraping each page, parsing to create a vector of strings and doing a a set
of nested for loop to run through each vector and compare to words in the
key word vector is, well, FAR from efficient.
I heard of Apache velocity, but that seems to be for creating pages on the
fly. I also heard of Apache lucene, but appears to be for implementing your
own query engine on your application server (to index and query your pages)

Also, if you know of a local ACTIVE java forum I would love to know about
it. I have subscribed to a half dozen lists and there is nothing but
silence.

Thanks a bunch :)