Can Macbook dual-boot with Linux?

Stephen cryptworks at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 11:47:03 MST 2009

Yes it can however you need to be really careful with partitioning and
use bootcamp and ref-it to make it go around nicely

this also kind of means your cramming your whole install into a single
parition rather than being able to make a swap/boot/root gracefully.

aside from that it runs great

On Mon, Jul 27, 2009 at 11:01 PM, Josef Lowder<joe at actionline.com> wrote:
> I'm considering purchasing a Macbook and would like to know if it can
> dual-boot with most Linux distros. And/or does anyone have experience
> running Linux in a Virtual box or VM ware setup on a Macbook?

Stephen