cat-5

Bob Elzer bob.elzer at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 19:09:16 MST 2009

I also agree, it may work for small files and stuff and you think it's ok,
but down the line when you're transferring big files and they get corrupted,
and then you're trying to figure out why, you might forget about the cheap
cable.

It's so much less of a hassle to just get a good cable. Whenever I have a
questionable cable, I just toss it.

Or use it to tie somebody up. :-)