projector for tonight's west side mtg

Gerold Knapp catbertek at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 22 14:50:57 MST 2009

Good day, all!

I can provide a projector with VGA input (s-video, yada yada) and a free
standing screen if no other solutions present themselves.  It is not a large
screen, probably 4' x 6'.  I use it for presentations in fairly large groups
and I am sure it would be big enough for this meeting.

I have not attended in quite a while but was considering it.  If you guys
need the equipment, consider me there.

Have a good day!

Ed Knapp