Colleges that support Free Software?

Joshua Zeidner jjzeidner at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 13:49:02 MST 2009

  If you are serious about the Computer Science discipline, I would
recommend ASU.  My professor at SUNY taught everything in GNU, but it
seemed the attitude changed somewhere around 2000.  This coincided
with a lot of people hanging around campus in suits and briefcases.
Although some may not find it exciting, make sure you get a good
grounding in math and computation theory.  If that isn't your thing,
then pursue a degree in media or arts.

 -jmz