[Slightly OT] General Email Question

Bob Elzer bob.elzer at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 12:48:22 MST 2009

To me this sounds like it might be very annoying.

You send me a message while I was away, when I get back and start going
through my emails, I read and reply to yours.

Then as I get to the end of my email, I get the same email from you again.

Sending me the second email isn't going to get you a faster response, and
maybe no response if you keep doing it.

I realize there is a chance I did miss your message, and you would have to
remind me a second time, but if you automate this it sounds like it could
cause problems, like people thinking you are very impatient.

not to mention all the extra waste of bandwidth with duplicate messages

IMHO

  _____