Shell Account

JD Austin jd at twingeckos.com
Thu Jul 2 12:58:34 MST 2009

I call BS!
You have a computer, access to the internet, and are obviously technically
adept enough to talk about cracklib so what exactly is keeping you from
running a shell from your own machine; that I'm sure we can help you with.

JD

Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/m/marie_von_ebnereschenbac.html>
- "Even a stopped clock is right twice a day."