Shell Account

GK gm5729 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 11:33:55 MST 2009

Lisa,

Most of those accounts were on the first URL that was viewed in the past
couple of days. I'm not going to say it again about the status I have
found because it has not changed.

n troubleshooting (and decision making in general) we often find that our
basic premise is flawed.   Excuse me. I've never in my life met you.

As far as the other options they are not feasible. I have stated in my
orginal post what is needed. I know how SSH works and what I need to do
with it. I just need a shell account with screen, prefer weechat but
irssi works, ssh. There will be NO compiling, no pen/sec testing, no
other activity on this account. Its a message board for family/friends
who are on different cycles to leave private messages on a shell that
stays up consistentlyand can be accessed in a mobile state. Along with
active real time capabilties. This session can then be attached/detached
as necessary but still operate in the & .

Vi^3PP