OT: Windows troubleshooting question

JD Austin jd at twingeckos.com
Tue Feb 24 11:26:01 MST 2009

Sometimes if you launch it from the command prompt (start -> run-> cmd)
you can see the errors on the command line.
Typically you have to right click, choose properties and look at the 'Start
in:' box and 'Target:' box.  You CD to the start in folder then run the
target executable.
I haven't tried it but you might be able to use cygwin to use the same
debugging tools in windows (worth a try).
--
JD Austin
Twin Geckos Technology Services LLC
jd at twingeckos.com
480.288.8195x201
http://www.twingeckos.com

Vince Lombardi  - "Winning is habit. Unfortunately, so is losing."