Anyone using Zimbra dot com?

Sean Roe sean at azbiz.net
Thu Dec 17 09:25:02 MST 2009

I too have set up/administered a Zimbra installation.  It is a huge
resource hog, but it is a beauty to work with when it has what it
needs.  Setting up multiple domains was a snap.  I was able to offload
pretty much all the tedious mail admin stuff to a non tech person and
he ran with it so it was a real help for me.

Sean