Webcam Recommendations

Gerold Knapp catbertek at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 13 14:01:57 MST 2009

The intelligent face tracking does not physically move the camera.  The
camera instead does a bit of digital zoom and then watches the stream and
shifts the center of the digital zoom to follow the user's face.

I have not played with this cam in linux, though, so I don't know if any of
that works or not.  I am sure someone on the list could answer that.  We do
have a pretty darned good list here.

Ed