OT: Cron for windows

Paul Mooring drpppr242 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 08:46:36 MST 2009

I have a couple of vbscripts I'd like to run on a regular basis (like
every 10 mins) on a windows server.  The scripts are operating properly,
but as far as I can tell windows doesn't allow scheduled jobs more often
than once a day.  Currently I'm considering using cron on a linux box
with freesshd to accomplish this but it seems like there would be a
cleaner solution.  Anyone know a good cron alternative for windows
servers that let me do this locally on the windows system?