****Re: ****Re: guess what....

Joshua Zeidner jjzeidner at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 18:10:34 MST 2009

On Sun, Aug 2, 2009 at 6:02 PM, Lisa Kachold<lisakachold at obnosis.com> wrote:
> On 8/2/09, keith smith <klsmith2020 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>>

>> Is there a social security escrow account that contains the fund to meet the
>> social security requirements until 2040 the year you said it was viable to?
>>
>> Social security is rutinely taken to fund other projects and the 2040 year
>> you sate is more than likely based on a projection of requirements and what
>> will be collected.  This is a guess.  The money is not there.  It is not
>> like a 401k account where you can say I have X in it and that is based on
>> real money.
>>
>> You agree medicare is bankrupt.  And you say by letting the government
>> manage all our health care needs in the same way they run medicare we will
>> all be better off.
>
> The whole money system is virtual, don't you understand

  right.  if you don't believe in it, http://bullionvault.com

  what Im waiting for is the govt to prohibit possessing gold like
they did during the Great Depression.

  at this point our debt is so incredibly huge I can't imagine any
other way out than inflation.

  interesting but somewhat gonzo youtube film:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzmYI_4XCbM

  -jmz