Ubuntu 9.04

Alan Dayley alandd at consultpros.com
Tue Apr 28 19:59:28 MST 2009

On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 7:03 PM, Benjamin Francom <bfrancom at gmail.com> wrote:

> I had some update issues as well.  404 Not found during apt-get
> update...I've blamed it on my proxy settings, which may or may not have been
> a factor.
>
> It does look like there is a bug filed:
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/apt/+bug/364004/+viewstatus

I updated my laptop last night.  Smooth as silk!  With /home on a
separate partition, I just told the installer to mount it but not
format it.  Went from Kubuntu 8.04 to 9.04 with Atheros wireless
driver and ATI video and sound all working great.  (Hmm... Need to
test the microphone.)

I did not have any trouble with the software updates.  I'm glad you
have overcome your issues.

Alan