Mail Forwarding and DNS

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Fri Apr 24 15:32:48 MST 2009

There are many different ways that bandwidth is CoS factored.
Some simply do HSRP single bandwidth averaging at their passoff IP router(s).

Others do a complete analysis into their POP from their cloud connection.

This is certainly a question for your provider.

--
www.obnosis.com (503)754-4452
"Contradictions do not exist." A. Rand