women in Free Software

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Thu Apr 23 03:52:15 MST 2009

moin moin,

there's a small seminar for teenage ( pre-teen? ) girls Friday morning.
One of the goals is to show them opportunities for women in IT.

I have the opportunity to insert some information about opportunities and
resources for girls in Free Software.

I know about LinuxChix and some other resources. I have no idea if any of
them are appropriate for teenage girls. I also don't know if they're good
for people new to tech and Free Software.

Any suggestions for resources I should push for inclusion?

ciao,

der.hans
#  "I never let schooling get in the way of my education." -- Mark Twain