computing efficiency presentations

Bryan O'Neal boneal at cornerstonehome.com
Mon Apr 6 08:19:39 MST 2009

"getting things done" <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Getting_Things_Done>is
one of the best things I ever did to improve my efficiency.   And while I,
unfortunately, don't habitually implement all of it, I highly recommend it.
Unfortunately you need something like a full PM suite to implement the task
management. Some people also really work well with the Franklin Covey
method. Either way handling your email and voice messages are an incredibly
important part.  In truth I should revisit both methods.

http://www.davidco.com/what_is_gtd.php
http://www.franklinplanner.com/fc/get_organized