IM ROOT

James Finstrom jfinstrom at rhinoequipment.com
Sat Apr 4 19:43:46 MST 2009

I was at the park and swap today and the advantage of being a linux
geek is the ability touse it as an excuse. My son saw world of
warcraft and wanted it I said no son that doesn't work on our pc (no
wow in my house) anyway the guy said what is your computer. I said I
use linux, he replied no the operating system. Ummm linux. He replies
yeah it only works on IBM type pc's. I looked at him and said IBM uses
linux too...