can't sign in on PLUG home page

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Sat Apr 4 15:58:01 MST 2009

Sorry for taking so long to respond to your issue!  I will attempt to assist you.
Please respond directly with me off list.

Did you attempt to go through the login "forgot username or password" process on the Drupal page at http://plug.phoenix.az.us ?

I do not see either your username or your email via the Administrative search function in Drupal User administration.

What is your login name?

Give me a call when you are in front of the computer and we can hash it out?

Obnosis | (503)754-4452

PLUG Linux Security Labs 2nd Saturday Each Month at Noon - 3PM