OT: Speed Cams

Eric Cope eric.cope at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 11:16:30 MST 2009

Did you read the report?
Statements like "not statistically relavant" don't speak well for the study.
Statistical variations of 20% speak for the poor (very noisy) data, at least
in my opinion (receiving a PhD degree in statistical signal processing for
what its worth).
Those results should be taken with a large grain of salt. I'll read more of
the report later...

Eric