OpenStreetMap- the online world map that's both free and Free

Brandon Aguirre brandon at cloudmade.com
Mon Nov 24 11:37:17 MST 2008

I'm in for all of that definitely... I'd be happy to come down for
presentations. If there's interest and space, I will be available
Friday Dec. 5 all afternoon for any presentations. I can also fly down
other times and would be happy to do so.

As for the mapping party on the 6th & 7th, Alan Dayley has graciously
connected me with the folks at Gangplank and they've expressed
interest in hosting. I'm coordinating with them currently and will
update the wiki, meetup and upcoming when it's nailed down
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Phoenix
http://www.meetup.com/OpenStreetMap-Phoenix/
http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/1382243/

If you do any booths at the conference or want presentations, I'd be
happy to coordinate that as well.

Cheers,

Brandon Aguirre
Community Development