OpenStreetMap- the online world map that's both free and Free

Brandon Aguirre brandon at cloudmade.com
Sat Nov 22 16:08:29 MST 2008

John, I'd definitely want to get you involved if you have interest....

Also, sorry to everyone here, someone graciously informed me I should
have written "please contact me offlist"   =)
I'm a LUG list newbie

So John, just shoot me a personal email....

Cheers,

Brandon Aguirre
Community Development
CloudMade