kernel oops

Jon M. Hanson jon at the-hansons-az.net
Wed Nov 12 06:56:30 MST 2008

You should be able to see the oopses via the dmesg command. If you
install the ksymoops package and then pipe dmesg through it you'll get
some better information on what's happening.

If you haven't changed anything recently then the oops are likely the
cause of a hardware failure or hardware that's on it's way to failing.
---
Jon M. Hanson (N7ZVJ)
Weblog: http://the-hansons-az.net/wordpress/
Homepage: http://the-hansons-az.net/