OT: [maybe] how do I sign up? (was: Re: [...] NOVEMBER HackFest [...] on November 16, 2008 [...])

Mike Schwartz schwartz at acm.org
Wed Nov 5 17:02:48 MST 2008

((top posted because this thread
  seemed to already have that "custom"))

Sorry if this should have been an off-list reply
to Lisa or someone.

> November 16th is a sunday iirc

Sunday!
that's a good time for me...
if it is not a typo or something, then
Maybe I could attend.
(how do I sign up?)
  I plan to be out of town Nov. 6 --> 13,
(and I might be out of radio contact [away from e-mail/net] then);
and I have a VERY busy day Nov 14;
but it sounds interesting.
   ...will I get less out of it, if I've missed the "pre-requisites"?
On second thought, maybe I should just "observe" if I do go;
or maybe there will be a team that will allow me to join them
as a junior go-pher / trainee or something...
--
Mike Schwartz
Glendale  AZ
schwartz at acm.org