blow me away, Alex Costellanos on CNN tonight

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Wed Nov 5 11:43:35 MST 2008

On Wed, 2008-11-05 at 08:39 -0700, James Finstrom wrote:
> Oh my I predict a new set of commercials....
>

> Hi I am a pc I like to think of myself as a cathedral come worship....
>
> Hi I am barack obama and I am like Linux come play with me and  make
> me?
>
> Okay where is the bug tracker for the open source president!
----
I have never seen Obama as a progressive or even remotely subscribing to
the theory advanced, by all people, a Republican strategist. It almost
seemed as if there was a dimensional warp but perhaps that may become
normal in what was clearly not a normal election.

Thanks to Michelle for the youtube link...it's one for the ages.

Craig