mini computer

koder hmichels01 at earthlink.net
Sat May 24 11:13:54 MST 2008

I think Fry's can accommodate you with external HDD housings that would
explicitly meet your needs. One model is designed to stack so you can
easily put as many of them on the table as you like.

On the flip side the cost for the housings, or another type of case
would probably make it a poor investment.

Office Max offered a 500 GB Western Digital USB External hard drive for
$109.00. The sale ends today, Saturday. I have one I bought last month
and am pleased with it, so far. They offer a Terra Byte drive for about
$500. but I don't think it is on sale at the moment.

Plan "C' might be to get a cheap computer with a new, big hard drive and
stick it in the closet as a server. Der.hans was trying out a small
computer called the KPC Shuttle. It goes for $100 to $500 depending on
how many bells and whistles you buy with it.

http://us.shuttle.com/KPC/

A shuttle and a one Terra Byte hard drives running as a server will have
you donating the old HDDs to charity.

Harold