state $$ to proprietary software

Mike Schwartz schwartz at acm.org
Wed May 14 19:08:43 MST 2008

My 0.02:
Trying the "networking" that C.G. suggested, would not
    preclude filing (later) a FOIA request, or whatever.
However, IMHO the "official" request should be saved to
    be done later (only as a last resort, perhaps)
    since, once that has been done, it might gum up the
    works of [that is, influence the success of]
    the "informal networking" approach [idea].
--
Mike Schwartz
Glendale AZ
schwartz at acm.org