Fwd: [ubuntu-arizona] Radio Interview

Mike Schwartz schwartz at acm.org
Thu Jun 26 14:42:02 MST 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: John Crawford <johnc4510 at cox.net>
Date: Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 10:59 AM
Subject: [ubuntu-arizona] Radio Interview

Last night, Michael Cady and the guys at The Gutsy Geeks Radio show in
Phoenix interviewed me for the next airing of their show. The interview
was mostly about the Arizona Team, and our recently becoming an
"Approved LoCo Team." The show is a very "pro" Ubuntu talk show, and I
hope to be asked back soon. The program will air at 4:00 PM MST on KXAM,
1310 on your AM dial in the Phoenix, Arizona area, or you can find the
ogg or mp3 files at the link below. I'm assuming that the link will be
updated during or right after the airing on Sunday.

http://www.gutsygeeks.com/

John

PS: Take it easy on the critiques please LOL
Modify settings or unsubscribe at:

   ========= ------------------------------- ===============

Dear PLUG folks:
The above is from the list mentioned.
For the archive of that mailing list
  ("such as" weekly newsletters), see:
     https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-us-az
I think it is saying that the broadcast will be
  Sunday [June 29] at 4 PM our time, on AM 1310.
(Forwarded by:)
--
Mike Schwartz
Glendale AZ