which ATI card?

Kurt Granroth kurt+plug-discuss at granroth.com
Thu Jun 26 03:29:02 MST 2008

Joseph Sinclair wrote:
> Last I checked Compiz doesn't play well with dual monitors, so you may have to give up that particular requirement.

I am using a dual monitor setup (two 21" LCDs) with compiz right this
moment.  It's worked great for awhile now.

A caveat, though: I am running with an NVidia card, not an ATI one.  I
say this because it *may* be the difference.  That is, I may not be
using Xinerama and may instead be using NVidia's TwinView.  The only
reason I think that is because I have a three monitor setup at work and
with two of the exact same NVidia cards that I have at home, compiz
doesn't work due to the Xinerama issues.