Unloading Servers

Floyd Arguello floyd.lists at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 14:28:53 MST 2008

My wife and I are expecting our 4th child soon, so I have to get rid
of a few of my toys to make room for his toys.

Here's what I got:

Dell PowerEdge 2450:
    1 Intel Pentium III 733 MHz.
    2 256 Mb PC-133 RAM (total of 512Mb system RAM)
    4 9.1 Gb RAID drives, used
    1 330W hot-swappable power supply
    1 PERC 3/Si RAID key
    1 64Mb, 100MHz. cache RAM (for PERC controller)
    CD-ROM drive
    3 1/2" floppy drive
    Integrated video card and Ethernet controller
    Mouse, keyboard, and power cable

HP/Compaq ML370 G3:
    Dual Xeon 2.8
    1gb RAM
    2 15k Hot Swappable 36gb scsi drives
    4 15k Hot Swap 18gb scsi drives
    RAID
    2 Hot Swap power supplies
    Extra voltage regulator

3 Whitebox (2 1u, 1 2u):
   1 is dual PIII
   2 are single PIII
   I've got to break these open to list the specs... been a while.
Last I checked they worked, and the cases are in great shape.

All of these are rack servers - no towers. All in great shape.

I'm not a dealer or reseller, and I'm not going to part these out.
You're welcome to swing by and test them. I'm selling these against my
will...

I will consider trades/partial trades - I know my 3 daughters would
like: iPods, Nintendo Wii, laptops, etc... with 3 daughters hitting
their teens I'd like a bucket of xanax and a handgun :P

I'm serious about the handgun.

Best offer on these - I'll give a good deal to anyone willing to take them all.