DVD-R

Donn dlshumway at gmail.com
Sat Jun 21 13:54:43 MST 2008

Open K3B and go to Settings; Configure K3B; Devices and check to see if your
drive is setup properly./ You might have to press the 'Refresh' button. If
that doesn't work, you might try adding a new drive and deleting the old
one.

FWIW, I had a similar problem with a Plextor drive that stopped working for
DVD-Rs, but still worked for CDRs (glad I paid extra for it). I replaced the
drive and the new one works fine.

On Sat, Jun 21, 2008 at 11:43 AM, Josh Nalli <j.nalli at cox.net> wrote:

> How come my computer doesnt recognize my dvd-r?  it recognizes a cd-r.  I
> am
> using K3b to burn stuff to it.  I have Mandriva Linuz.

Donn
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."
-- Dave Barry