It's download Firefox day!

Charles Jones charles.jones at ciscolearning.org
Tue Jun 17 13:53:20 MST 2008

Looks like some strange DNS or caching issue is showing the old site
page for some folks.  In our office here, we see the old page:
# host www.mozilla.com
www.mozilla.com is an alias for www-mozilla-com.geo.mozilla.com.
www-mozilla-com.geo.mozilla.com is an alias for
www-mozilla-com.glb.mozilla.com.
www-mozilla-com.glb.mozilla.com has address 63.245.213.11

I always seem to get .11 and .13 which shows the old content.

 From a server located in San Jose, I get another IP, which seems to
have the new site:
# host www.mozilla.com
www.mozilla.com is an alias for www-mozilla-com.geo.mozilla.com.
www-mozilla-com.geo.mozilla.com is an alias for
www-mozilla-com.glb.mozilla.com.
www-mozilla-com.glb.mozilla.com has address 63.245.209.10

I guess they didn't update all of their cluster nodes or something :P
-Charles