openings for paintball

Tuna tuna at supertunaman.com
Sat Jun 14 01:04:38 MST 2008

Lisa Kachold wrote:
> Number of new PB openings available (suddenly due to cancellations)?
>
> It's 25 green backed frog pelts, I know.   $25.00
> You need extra ammo I heard, however it was not clear if this liquidish
> gish is purchasable at the indoor facility?
It is, but it'll be more expensive. I recommend buying some paint
somewhere else and bringing it in. You can find it at any sporting goods
store.

> I could scrounge up a flack jacket, what else do I need?  Safety
> equipment is non-specialized for geekgirls?
You don't need a flack. Just a mask and something long-sleeved and lose.
Cammies are good.

> Any other LinuxChix balling paint with the PLUG?
Not that I know of.

https://plug.phoenix.az.us/events/geekpaintball/june2008