Why is email I send to plug from gmail not delivered?

Josef Lowder joe at actionline.com
Wed Jun 4 09:51:33 MST 2008

.
Why is email that I send to plug from gmail not delivered?

Yesterday, I sent an email message to plug from gmail and
it never did show up.  Today, I tried again, sending the
message shown below, and it also has not been delivered.

--------------------
from	Josef Lowder <joe at actionline.com> hide details 9:39 am
to	plug-discuss at lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
date	Jun 4, 2008 9:39 AM
subject	test only
mailed-by - gmail.com
Wednesday, June 4, 2008 at 9:40 am
Just testing to see if this message gets delivered to plug.

Other email messages that I have sent from my new gmail
account are apparently being delivered, so why do messages
to plug not get delivered and/or posted?