Problem with some tunneled X apps and Beryl

Bryan O'Neal BONeal at cornerstonehome.com
Sun Jul 27 17:56:51 MST 2008

I have a java based X app running on a remote server.  It is a critical
app and it is critical that it runs remote.  I simply ssh -X and launch
the app so life is pretty good.  However when I try to use Beryl the app
becomes unusable as only the heavy weight outer frame displays.  Firefox
and other apps run just fine but not this one Java app.  Any
suggestions?

I am using FC7, I am willing to go up to FC9, and the only Beryl feature
I want / need is the Cube Desktop.  I like the transparent windows, but
I could live without.

Bryan O'Neal
Cornerstone Homes & Development, Inc.
4220 E. McDowell Rd Ste. #108