Jul west side mtg

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Tue Jul 22 23:12:21 MST 2008

Am 22. Jul, 2008 schwätzte der.hans so:

moin moin,

the Hobbit presentation is being post-poned. Charles got short notice on
spending the day dealing with government institutions ( nothing wrong on
his part, just one of those things ) and now can't make the meeting.

I will still be going over the networking chapter for the Ubuntu desktop
class. We will then adjourn early to the bertos.

ciao,

der.hans

> moin moin,
>
> this month's west side meeting is Wed at 19:00.
>
> We will have a presentation on Hobbit Monitor. Hobbit monitors servers,
> networks and services. It also includes graphing for seeing results over
> time.
>
> We will also finish the chapter on networking from the Ubuntu Desktop
> class.
>
> Arizona Conservatory for Arts and Academics, 2820 West Kelton Lane,
> Phoenix, AZ 85053
>
> http://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&q=conservatory+for+arts+and+academics&near=Arizona&fb=1&cid=0,0,9627727932323631353&ll=33.637239,-112.11903&spn=0.008522,0.015578&t=h&z=16&om=1
>
> ciao,
>
> der.hans
> --
> #  http://www.LuftHans.com/              https://LOPSA.org/
> #  "If it's not a toy you're looking at it wrong." -- der.hans

#  http://www.LuftHans.com/              https://LOPSA.org/
#  "Communications without intelligence is noise;
#  Intelligence without communications is irrelevant."
#  Gen. Alfred. M. Gray, USMC