glabels to jpg?

Daniel Stasinski mooooooo at avenues.org
Tue Jul 22 14:32:20 MST 2008

On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 2:24 PM, Patrick C <patrick.pxc.c at gmail.com> wrote:
> You can skip the overhead of opening the GIMP the second time to save the
> pdf as a jpg. If you have ImageMagick installed, you can just use
> ImageMagick's convert command like so:
> convert pdf_file.pdf -size WxH jpg_file.jpg

I had tried using convert in the past but found that when converting
to jpg, there were major problems with colors.  When converting the
png, the colors were perfect but there was no anti-aliasing and the
scaling left all sorts of jaggies and artifacts on the embedded
images.   I didn't bother looking up all the settings since Gimp
seemed to do it automagically.

Daniel