I did it now! {Re: wireless card and tower pc}

Michael Havens bmike101 at cox.net
Tue Jan 29 17:35:25 MST 2008

I got a linksys (wrt54g) wireless-g broadband router. the reason I was being
so obstonate in not getting this was I thought I would aso have to get the
wireless card but then I noticed it is a four port switch as well. So, in my
hot little hands I hold this thing but before I hook it up I need to secure
it from unauthorized users. I suppose that means connecting it to the
ethernet port and doing//// uhhhh... I don't know!