wireless card and tower pc

Michael Havens bmike101 at cox.net
Tue Jan 29 08:03:06 MST 2008

I was thinking that what I should do is put fedora on the laptop because I
have that nice instalation guide. Although.... I was thinking slackware. What
do you all think?

so I'm thinking bsd for the tower and fedora for the laptop. we need to talk
about this because this will be completely new to me.