Annual FSF Membership Meeting Mar 15 at MIT

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Sun Jan 27 13:42:57 MST 2008

Am 23. Jan, 2008 schwätzte Dennis Kibbe so:

moin moin Dennis,

> The Annual FSF Associate Membership Meeting will be on Saturday, March
> 15, 2008 from 9:15 AM - 5:50 PM in Cambridge, MA at MIT. More details
> here.

Would love to go, but SCALE is likely the only thing I'm going to make for
a while.

> http://www.fsf.org/associate/meetings/2008
>
> There is no charge for the event and if you are not a member you can
> join on the FSF site. Membership is payable in a yearly amount or you
> can pay monthly.
>
> The annual membership meetings are a great opportunity to give your
> voice the campaigns to fight for software freedom in the year ahead.

Would you ask about Free Software accounting for me? For this we need not
only the software, but also accountants that will work with Free Software.

ciao,

der.hans
#  "I guess I should've agreed with my boss more often. Today I was replaced
#  by a bobblehead doll!" -- Randy Glasbergen, 13Mar2006