Semi-OT: Referral for Linux-friendly accountant

Randy Melder randymelder at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 07:51:24 MST 2008

Why stop at GNU Cash? You could always hand-write your ledgers,
invoices, P&Ls, and Balance Sheets. Then you're truly liberated.

I mean, why give them more money? They've stolen from you at least
$250 over the last 10 years. Those evil-doers. How can anyone run a
business with thieves like that?

 ; )