Jan topics proposal

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Tue Jan 8 13:49:07 MST 2008

Am 08. Jan, 2008 schwätzte Alan Dayley so:

> der.hans wrote:
>>
>> alternative infrastructures:
>>
>> alternative platforms:
>
> Do either of these encompass "alternative hardware" like embedded stuff
> or special purpose servers that run Linux?

In both cases I was envisioning software.

Read my email from last night where I mentioned alternative portable
hardware where embedded might indeed fit :).

Mmmm, portobello hardware.

ciao,

der.hans
#  "If I want my children to work hard, I better be the hardest working
#  person they've ever met. If I want the children to be nice, I better
#  be the kindest human being they've ever met." -- Rafe Esquith